Trails in the South Boundary Area
Mount La Grace
July 2007: This peak was named by in 1859 by James Carnegie (Earl of Southesk) after La Grace who was a Metis hunter in the Southesk Party of 1859.
Topo Map: Mountain Park 83 C/14; Southesk Lake 83 C/11
Trail: South Boundary
Ref: CRTG p. 236
All Content © David Wasserman. All rights reserved - Commercial use without express written permission of the copyright holder is expressly forbidden.