- Mountain descriptions, trip reports, and photographs (some of them mine) can be found at the Canadian Mountain Encyclopedia at bivouac.com.
- More mountain descriptions (all of the Canadian Rockies) and photographs can be found at Peaks of the Canadian Rockies, Dave Birrell's excellent website.
- The publisher of the authoritative guide, The Canadian Rockies Trail Guide, to which many trails on this site are cross-referenced, is on the web at Summerthought Publishing,
- If you are planning a visit to Yoho National Park, information about tourist services in the park can be found at A Travel Guide to Field, British Columbia and Yoho National Park.
- A large collection of hiking links can be found at Peak to Peak Trail and Wilderness Links.
- And still another hiker's site is Canadian Rockies Trails.
- If you live in the Edmonton area, and would like to meet people to go hiking or climbing with, do what I did: join the Grant MacEwan Mountain Club.
- See my contributions to the Degree Confluence Project: